WE GOT SOME NEW PEOPLE SUPPORTING US!
, And That Guy In Suede to be precise!
I PROBABLY WON'T BE USING SKYPE ANY MORE:
Its been freezing up recently, and I haven't been able to respond to anybody. plus, since nobody aside from two people contacts me through it, its becoming more of a distraction to me than anything else.
WE MAY BE GETTING A PATREON PAGE:
been discussing it with
It sounds like a good idea...but i'm not entirely sure I want to do it yet...hazard did have some ideas on rewards with enemy names as levels of support.
1$ - One-liners - simply just early access and a thank-you from Otto.
5$ - Wilhelm Screamers - previous rewards plus beta testing and gallery preview.
WE STILL NEED HELP:
Having sprites and art is well and good, but we still need people for the project. In particular, people who can compose music; who can make environments, and who program in game maker studio 2. I'll be trying to figure out how to do so in the meantime.
CHARACTER OVERWORLD ABILITIES:
limiting which characters will have abilities in the overworld:
- Rayel the Mosquito - limited flight/hovering
- Bambino Ruthe - Block-breaking/pushing charge
- Goblin Princess - walks across hazardous floors
- (unreserved) - a shield that reflects projectiles
- Doctor Stintch - gives off or manipulates light
- (unreserved) - limited invisibility